Thursday, January 17, 2013

Nice To Meetcha!

After posting and referencing things that I probably should fill you in on, I realized I had never done a real "intro" post. So here's a random list of things about me:
 
One: Let's start with my looks, since I recently realized that since I've never posted a picture of myself you don't know me from Adam. (Eve?)

One and a half: I'm tall. I'm 5'10. It's weird.

Two: I work part time in a grocery store. It's the only job I've ever had.
 
Three: I bake. A lot. I bake when I'm having a good day and I do it to brighten up a bad day. I think measuring and all that recipe reading takes the perfect amount of concentration to get your mind off whatever's bothering you. Seriously, make 4 dozen cookies next time you're mad and tell me your day isn't better.
 
Four: I have an about-to-turn-one-year-old daughter. I don't believe in all that 11 months business. I ain't about that life.
 
Five: I have four Star Wars shirts. Five if you count the one with Elvis shaking hands with Darth Vader.

Six: I love Will Ferrell. And if you don't think he's a fucking sketch comedy genius, we can't be friends.


Seven: I watch a LOT of tv. It's borderline pathetic. On average, we record The Biggest Loser, New Girl, Criminal Minds, CSI, Bones, Parks & Rec, The Office, Guys With Kids, Big Bang Theory, Hoarders, Saturday Night Live, and The Walking Dead. Wow, that's really sad.

Eight: My lucky number is 23.
 
Nine: I have run out of things you should know. Well, I've actually grown tired of talking about myself. Anyway, hopefully you learned something!

No comments:

Post a Comment