Saturday, December 29, 2012

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas

I sent out our Christmas cards super late this year. As in I mailed the last of them yesterday. #slacker. But anyway, I had really good intentions this year to have professional family portraits taken but that just didn't play out because, well, I'm broke. And a mom. And pressed for time when all 3 family members are awake and happy enough to be dragged to the mall for family pictures. So a week or so before Christmas I taped up some great wrapping paper to the back of the sofa and threw down a white sheet to cover up the garish green carpet. Here's some of the outtakes: 
 




...and the winner!
I took it over to Shutterfly and dropped it into a Christmas card and 3-5 business days later these beauties arrived in my mailbox: 
 
Then on Christmas morning we woke up to a very sick baby. She had a massive coughing fit just before this picture but she was so excited to finally rip the paper.

Gotta love matching father-daughter bed head. 
 
I hope everyone had a great Christmas! I know we did, even if it was a little chaotic hitting up three different houses in one day. I bought Chris an adult-sized Captain America shield and some DVDs. He bought me a new laptop, so hopefully that means I can start chatting you guys up a little more frequently from the comfort of my own sofa.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment